In the Life of an Aggie

Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Giant Foot Crusher

Once upon a time...
It was Halloween night and my friends and I decided we should go to the institute dance because probably no one will be there. 
HA! WRONG! 
The entire world was there. 
At least that is what it seemed like. 
So my friends and I were trying to find an open area on the dance floor so we could party. 
So we were dancing through the crowds having a great time. 
And that's when I saw the perfect dancing spot. 
So of course I dance my way over there as quickly as possible so it doesn't get taken by any other students. 
Right as I was about to break through the crowd to the perfect spot, an extremely tall and large man much bigger than I am was definitely getting his groove on and danced backward, crushing my foot. 
Awesome!
I definitely don't know who he is or what he even looks like. I just know he was a gigantic foot crusher. 
And because I am dumb and have FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) I continued to dance. 
And then we went to another dance. 
And I continued to dance. 
Probably shouldn't have done it. 
But it builds character, right?
But my foot is definitely swollen. And many colors. And I can't move my toes. 
Awesome!

(Also. I was a pile of cats for Halloween.)

So then this morning when I got to my parents house, I told my mom what happend. 
She laughed and thought it was fantastic. And she was convinced that this gigantic foot crusher is supposedly my future husband. But that ain't happenin'. 
But in fear of it being broken, I went to the doctor and had x-rays done which was way fun. 
But the doctor said that it isn't broken. 
Wut... Okay if you say so...
So now I am wearing an orthopedic shoe which looked kind of like the bottom part of a boot. 
It's quite the fashion statement. 
And I will be rockin' it for a little while. 
Awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment