In the Life of an Aggie

Thursday, September 18, 2014

#Hashtag #Oakcrest2014 #bestsummerever

It's about time that I wrote a blog post. And of course it has to be about the best summer ever!

Oakcrest Round 2:

It was definitely the best summer of my life. I was able to meet so many young women and teach them and love them more than I can explain. Oh man. I just love and miss my girls so much. All I want in life is to go back. Because hanging out with 13-year-olds is the best! 
Bfrt. This summer was amazing. I thought my first year was the best ever but it didn't even compare to this summer. I have never felt the spirit so strong. I did not think my testimony could grow as much as it did. This summer, I really learned about my divine nature and individual worth as a daughter of my Heavenly Father and the infinite love that He has for me. Getting to teach the gospel to these beautiful daughters of God was so much fun and so rewarding. I can easily say that many of my best friends are 13-year-old girls. It is amazing how much love you can have for 85 completely different girls. It is indescribable! 


#mysummerinpictures

      







And sometimes your sister comes up to camp and you get to do the foam slide with her!













        




       









            






         



               

#WeLoveOakcrest 


No comments:

Post a Comment