In the Life of an Aggie

Sunday, October 5, 2014

My life is an ongoing, ever changing adventure

Welp. Big things are about to happen. Some are pretty crazy. And I feel like I need to get a few of them written down somewhere. 

1. I am living on a "nun island" right now #foreveralone. 
      Well not for forever. But for a while. Because I want to do so many things right now.
2. Would I be crazy if I said I want to go back to Oakcrest this next summer?
      If it doesn't work out that's fine. But I really want to go back. Because it's literally the best summer job EVER. And it's so much fun to serve the Lord and share the gospel with awesome 13-year-old campers! #weloveoakcrest 
      But if that doesn't work out, I can do some other grand adventure life EFY or an internship so...
3. Ummmm. Maybe I have decided to go study abroad next fall. 
      Yep. That's right. I definitely said that. Study abroad. To ENGLAND. I know. I'm freaking out too. I was at work and had this super random thought that came from nowhere that said to look into the study abroad programs at USU. So I did. And I got really excited about it. And my mom thinks it's a good idea. MY MOM. So yeah. It's not 100% set in stone. But it's getting there. I'm so stinking excited.

#NUNISLAND4LYFE jk...just until I get back from England.

1 comment: